Thursday, January 23, 2014

Popping the Question

This was the best moment in my life. She didn't even see it coming. The Bodega Bay weather the day before was pouring rain and I was just hoping that tomorrow was going to have the sunny sky I was dreaming about. The sun was setting and I had my tri-pod all set up just to get a cute picture of us with the setting sun. She had no idea what I was about to do. My heart was pounding, my hands were sweating, and I was saying the lines that I came up with over and over again in my head, hoping that I wouldn't forget them. I pushed the shutter on my camera and ran over to her hiding something in my pocket. I asked her, "Are you ready for this?" Then I got down on one knee, opened a little box and asked her, forgetting everything thing that I was repeating in my head. "Would you spend that rest of your life with me and be my best friend?" The camera clicked. With joyful tears in her eyes she said, "Of course." We were engaged!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments:

Post a Comment